Give Your Support
Imagine… A place to feed and clothe our neighbors who need our help.
Neighbor to Neighbor launched a Capital Campaign in the Fall of 2015 with the announcement of a $1.5M gift from the Steven and Alexandra Cohen Foundation.
Consider the following:
- Our clients are living on incomes below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. For a family of four that is $48,500.
- Studies suggest a full time worker must earn $32.34/hour in order to support a family of four without public or private assistance in Fairfield County.
- The number of Greenwich Public School students receiving free or reduced price lunch has doubled over the past decade to almost 16%.
- The food, clothing, linens, and household items we provide to our clients reduces their need to make difficult choices between putting food on the table and paying for heat, medical care, or school supplies.
- The new, ADA-compliant facility will allow us to better serve clients and donors with limited mobility, improve the efficiency of our operations, and fulfill our mission to promote dignity and respect among those we serve.
- Your support will help us construct this vital building and stock the shelves with food and clothing to ensure we continue to offer basic living essentials to area residents in need well into the future.
To support the Capital Campaign, please contact Sophie Neumann, Fund Development Manager at email@example.com.
Why does Neighbor to Neighbor need a new facility?
Please read the Case for Support to better understand why we need a new facility to serve our clients with dignity and respect.
Watch our “Vision for Our Future” video to learn more about our programs. Video by Lindley Pless Videography.