Give Your Support
Imagine…. A place to Feed and Clothe our Neighbors who Need our Help.
A Capital Campaign to build a new facility for our operations.
Neighbor to Neighbor launched its capital campaign in the Fall of 2015 with the announcement of a $1.5M gift from the Steven and Alexandra Cohen Foundation. There is still more to do.
Consider the following:
- Our clients are living on incomes below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. For a family of four that is $48,500.
- Studies suggest a full time worker must earn $32.34/hour in order to support a family of four without public or private assistance in Fairfield County.
- The number of Greenwich public school students receiving free or reduced price lunch has doubled over the past decade to almost 16%.
- The food, clothing, linens and household items we provide to our clients reduces their need to make difficult choices between putting food on the table and paying for heat, medical care or school supplies.
- The new, ADA-compliant facility will allow us to better serve clients and donors with limited mobility, improve the efficiency of our operations, and fulfill our mission to promote dignity and respect among those we serve.
- Your support will help us construct this vital building and stock the shelves with food and clothing to ensure we continue to offer basic living essentials to area residents in need well into the future.
To make a pledge, download the campaign pledge form here
To support the capital campaign, click the donate button below.
Watch our "Vision for Our Future" video to learn more about our program. Video created by Lindley Pless Videography